Categories of Membership & Eligibility
- Ordinary Membership
- Associate Membership
Ordinary Membership shall be opened to any business entity which shall meet the following requirements:
- Have a significant activity in the security systems business, the installation and servicing of security systems.
- Have been in the activity described above for a period of not less than 3 years.
- Obtained BCA registration of L3 and above or have an annual turnover of not less than $3m over the past two years prior to application.
- Have 2 ordinary members shall sponsor the applicant for admission to the grade of an ordinary member.
Associate Membership shall be opened to any business entity which is engaged in the business of manufacturing, distributing, supplying, dealing in, or selling products or services generally used and relating to and necessary to the members of the Association. Associate members shall have voting rights. One representative from amongst the Associate Members shall be elected to hold office, except for the position of President. 2 ordinary members shall sponsor the applicant for admission to the grade of associate member.
Admission To Membership
The business entity applying for membership shall make an initial application to the Association on the official application form attached.
Soft copy to be provided.
Entrance Fee And Subscription
The current rates of entrance fees and annual subscription are as follows:
- The Entrance fees (payable once only) are:
- Ordinary Member S$ 2,000
- Associate Member S$ 1,000
- The Annual Subscription per annum is:
- Ordinary Member S$ 500
- Associate Member S$ 300
Annual Subscriptions are payable in advance on admission. If a member falls into arrears with his subscription or other dues, he shall be informed immediately by the treasurer. If he fails to settle his arrears within 3 months of their becoming due after 3 written reminders have been sent to him at his last known address and with the approval of the Committee, he shall cease to be a member.
Any additional fund required for special purposes may only be raised from members with the consent of the General Meeting of the members.
Please download and complete the Registration Form.